The AGON Wrestling Championship Series is owned, and operated by the United Wrestling Group, LLC. The United Wrestling Group, LLC was formed by a group of individual investors with the common goal of creating a sustainable professional wrestling organization. Below are seven core beliefs that will be the driving principles behind the brand.
- We believe Professional Wrestling has entertainment value.
- We believe that Wrestling is the purest form of combat sports making it the easiest to teach to young children.
- We believe athletes who have a Wrestling background are the most successful athletes in mixed martial arts.
- We believe the professional dream will protect and preserve both the Collegiate and Olympic Wrestling dream.
- We believe a Professional Wrestling Organization can help our athletes transition into mixed martial arts
- We believe our youth at the grassroots level need more hero’s
- We believe Wrestling as an enterprise will experience tremendous financial and brand recognition growth as a result of the formation of a sustainable Professional Wrestling Organization. This will lead amateur governing bodies such as individual school districts, state associations, and the NCAA to covet our great sport.
Commissioner – David Dean
Associate Director – Ernie Ciaccio
Director of Marketing – Max Askren
Rules Interpreter – Adam Tirapelle
Matchmaker – Ben Askren
Social Media Director – Yogi Leake
Public Relations Officer – Bryan Lindsey